The Transfer Window will be closing this Friday 30 June, with no transfers permitted within clubs domestically from 1 July to 30 September (inclusive).
Make sure that you get your transfer sorted with your destination Club before the close of the window to ensure your eligibility to competitions (subject to relevant competition regulations).
See below some useful information on the transfers within New Zealand:
- No transfer can be made for a player outside of the transfer period, except in exceptional circumstances.
- The date a transfer application has been made in Goalnet will be the effective date of the transfer.
- For avoidance of doubt, Player transfers are split into Domestic (within New Zealand) and International (in and out of New Zealand) transfers.
- Domestic transfers are dealt with in accordance with the NZ Football Regulations on the Status and Transfers of Players (RSTP)
- International Transfers are dealt with in accordance with the FIFA RSTPs.
Check out the Registrations & Transfers page on the NZ Football website for more information. Should you have any questions regarding transfers, Submit a Request, or get in touch with your local Federation.